Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Almost Ready!


Okay, I know I was supposed to start on Monday, but it took me a bit longer to create this. Here is where the magic will happen. I've got my own 24 hour fitness right in my own garage (minus the bleachy smell and the cruisy locker room). Although Bob, being the closet narcisist he is, is insisting that he needs at least one wall of mirrors to watch himself work out. Okaaaaaayyy. Anyway, I'll spend today finishing up the garage and planning our meals for the rest of the week. But tomorrow....IT'S ON!!!! I'll post again tomorrow with our lifting program and *ugh* a "before" pic. Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GOD. Just cleaning the shit out of the garage must have been a serious sweat making process. Well done, you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so now are you into building torture machines? ;-)

    ReplyDelete