Friday, January 2, 2009

My First Post!

Hello and welcome to my blog! My good friend Tracy has a very successful blog site (http://www.kaplyinc.com/) and she is my inspiration for taking on this endeavor. Why now, you may ask? Well, I've decided that I'm going to start weightlifting. I've got a twelve week program that I am starting on Jan. 5th. While doing my research about different programs I came across several blogs and websites that were filled with inspirational and spiritually uplifting stories. You will not find any of that shit here. If I have to eat food that tastes like ass, I will tell you that it tastes like ass. If I have a workout that makes me feel like I've been gang raped by a pack of rabid dingos, well, you get the point. I will try to update at least once a week and will even try to post photos of my progress. Any comments or tips you would like to post would be greatly appreciated. Me being a blogging virgin, I may ramble from time to time. Just deal (kidding...mostly).

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sweetie...Im glad to see that youre alive and well......please keep in touch..I have your number still...unless you had it changed,,,,lemme know ooxx

    ReplyDelete